- Apple will layoff approximately 30% of Beats employees due to overlap
- Jobs most in jeapordy involve payroll, HR, etc.
- 200 of Beats’s total 700 employees will be let go
- Craaave: where music discovery and messaging meet.
- Could be competing with Google-acquired Shazam: Craaave app able to identify songs played in close proximity.
- Ability to send songs to anyone on any music service, plus save received songs to your library.
- Chinese company Alibaba could invest enough to bring Snapchat to $10B
- Future brand integration could be a vital part of its valuation
- Puts Snapchat at the same pace of growth as Facebook was on
The former Warner Music Group executive joins the SoundCloud team at an interesting time – let’s breakdown his history and what it could mean for the streaming service
Dr. Martens can see the future of advertising, and it lies within everything you care about and identify with.Dr. Martens is hoping to instill the company’s image and they’re famed product, into the personality and culture of indie rock fans.
Thought Walkman was a thing of the past? Sony is thinking differently as they revive the legendary brand name with the release of the company’s new MP3 player.