What happened in music:tech today?
- We announced Music:Tech Day, including a keynote conversation with Bob Lefsetz, at Internet Week New York presented by Yahoo!
- We profiled FlashFWD Best in Artist Support Nominee CASH Music
- We profiled Stereomood, the service that chooses music based on your mood
- Pandora Competitor Senzari Raises $1 Million From 500 Startups & Angels To Fund Global Expansion – via TechCrunch
- Spotify’s Artist In Residence DA Wallach on Apps, Artist Services, and What His Job Title Means – via Billboard.biz
- Facebook Announces New App Center – via Billboard.biz
- This American Life, OK Go Team up for Music App Magic – via evolver.fm
- Spotify is starting to pay indies more in royalties – via FutureHit.DNA
- Spotify Jumps Into Dating Game With Two New Musical Matchmaking Apps – via hypebot
- How social media changed the entertainment experience – via Brian Solis
- This is What Creating Dubstep Looks Like – via Hypebeast
What did we miss?