What happened in music:tech today?
- We asked Five Questions to Chris Maehr – Director of Content Operations & Programming, VEVO
- DeVon Harris wrote about the need for songwriters to unionize
- We’ll be covering tonight’s NYC MusicTechnology Meetup at Knitting Factory in Brooklyn
From around the web:
- Microsoft Announces Xbox Music at E3 – via Billboard.biz
- I Run an Indie Label. And Here’s What Spotify, Rhapsody & Zune Are Paying Us… – via Digital Music News
- What Jack White Can Teach Us About Economics – via Forbes
- Digital Music Prices: Is Cheaper Better? – via hypebot
- Square Doubles Its Retail Presence After Landing in 20,000 Outlets – via TechCrunch
What did we miss?