We’re always interested in connecting with people who are passionate about music and technology.
For press or general inquiries, contact dana at soundctrl dot com
To write for us or send us a tip, contact dana at soundctrl dot com
For advertising and sponsorships, contact jesse at soundctrl dot com
Fall Internship Available 2013
- You are ready to jump in to a fast-paced working environment, handling multiple tasks with skill, attention to detail and efficiency.
- You are passionate about new technology and keep up to date on the trends in music and other verticals of tech.
- You are a creative thinker who loves to problem solve and come up with better solutions and systems.
- You have the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, non-process oriented environment
- You are confident, can articulate a point of view, and are transparent and fearless
- You want an internship that will not only allow you to learn the ropes, but also provide you the grounds to make a difference.
As an intern at SoundCtrl, you will work directly with our Project Manager – assisting on a variety of projects that range from editorial to event-based work including:
- Daily upkeep of the blog, events calendar & social channels.
- Opportunity for creative writing, interviews and event coverage for SoundCtrl
- Curation of our weekly newsletter by syndicating news pieces from SoundCtrl and around the web.
- Assistance with biz dev initiatives including building pitches & decks for sponsors, identifying strategic opportunities for SoundCtrl and participating in client outreach and maintenance.
- Coordination of major events & budgets
- EXCELLENT writing and speaking abilities, with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, etc.
- Creative design abilities and familiarity with adobe workshop tools is a plus.
- Currently enrolled in school (this internship is unpaid but does offer school credit and excellent referrals).
- A fun-loving spirit and an unrelenting intellectual curiosity.
To Apply, email us a copy of your resume (PDF please) and a cover letter in the body of the email explaining why you’d like to join the team.
Dana Sedgwick, Project Manager