What happened in music:tech today?
- Save The Date: FlashFWD 2012 – May 15
- New technology has blurred the line between composing and mixing
- The Shine release new music video via Nintendo 3Ds
- The Show Must Go On: More ‘holograms’ may be in live music’s future
Spotify announced a partnership with Coca-Cola today:
- Spotify CEO: “We Want Music to be Like Coke, Which Is Everywhere…” – via Digital Music News
- Spotify press event lacks sizzle or substance – via CNET
- 75+ Music Industry Tech Tools for Artists, Bands, Managers and Execs – via DailyTekk
- Soundrop Spotify App Updates, Making It Easier To Listen To Music With Friends – via hypebot
What did we miss?