What happened in music:tech today?
- The Cola Wars: How Pepsi and Coke Are Battling In the Music Space – via Billboard.biz
- Does “Mastered for iTunes” matter to music? – via ars technica
- Spotify’s CEO Has an Estimated Net Worth of $310 Million – via Digital Music News
- SoCo Frees Sonos Digital Music System for Web, Text-Message Control – via evolver.fm
- Recco Bot for Music: The Only Twitter Bot You Might Ever Like – via evolver.fm
- InstaSound Will Let Vinyl and CD Shoppers Preview Songs, Share Finds with Friends – via evolver.fm
- Fandalism Gives Musicians Their Own Social Network – via Billboard.biz