What happened in music:tech today?
- SRS Labs Announces iWow-U
- We unveiled our Gadget of the Week, the MOTU Microbook II
- We released out Headphone Buyer’s Guide
- TuneCore Chief Shakes Up Music With His Own Words – via New York Times
- The Extremely Sad Story of a Hip-Hop Site Destroyed – via Digital Music News
- Facebook Breaks Up With Grooveshark – via evolver.fm
- Apple improves AirPlay playback, iPad network switching, HDR with iOS 5.1.1 – via ars technica
- ShareMyPlaylists Launches iOS App For iPhone, iPad – via Billboard.biz
- Live Nation Launches Facebook Concert Calendar App, Readies Summer Twitter Campaign – via Billboard.biz
- Gumroad Gets $7 Million Series A From Kleiner Perkins For Indie E-Payment Platform – via TechCrunch
- Gerd Leonhard wants to ‘reset the music business’ – via Wired UK
- Audiobus Will Democratize Apple’s Proprietary ‘Group Jamming’ Feature – via evolver.fm
Remember, you can still vote for the winner of the 2012 FlashFWD Award for Best in Artist Support. BandPage, Bandsintown, CASH Music, and Kickstarter are on the ballot or you can write-in your own. Vote here.
What did we miss?