What happened in music:tech today?
- We highlighted our Gadget of the Week: TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play
- You can watch a video of our Music:Tech Day at Internet Week New York panel “Music Futurists: What’s Next?”
- YouTube Expands Its Merchandise Store To All Partners, Not Just Musicians – via TechCrunch
- PlayFi Lets Bands Play Shows Online and Sell Tickets – via evolver.fm
- Fool’s Gold Records announced The Goldmine, their premium digital subscription service, powered by drip.fm
- Academic Research Says BitTorrent Is Definitely Not the ‘New Radio…’ – Digital Music News
- IK Multimedia iRig Mix Turns iOS Devices into a Respectable DJ Setup – evolver.fm
- Can Tumblr Turn a Profit? – via Wall Street Journal
What did we miss?