What happened in music:tech today?
- We chatted with the founder of Gumroad, 19 year-old Sahil Lavingia
- FanFueled is Keeping Fans Engaged in Digital Marketing
- Live Nation Launches Facebook Concert Calendar App, Readies Summer Twitter Campaign – via Billboard.biz
- Concert Awareness Is Booming. So Why Is Attendance Declining? – via Digital Music News
- Team Teamwork Merges The Worlds of Hip-Hop and Gaming – via The Creators Project
- New World Symphony Tries Remix of Classical Music for iPod Generation – via Wall Street Journal
- Pandora vs. Sirius, Turntable.fm, Spotify, Clear Channel, Slacker… – via Digital Music News
What did we miss?