What happened today in music:tech?
- Pebble Technologies E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android
- Polls are open for the Best in Artist Support FlashFWD Award
- Official.fm Relaunches As Free Music Promotion Platform For Indie Artists & Labels – via hypebot
- Chirpify Lands $1.3 Million For the Simplest Social Commerce Platform You’ve Ever Seen – via Billboard.biz
- The Echo Nest Adds Songkick Concert Data To API – via hypebot
- Vevo’s Rio Caraeff Talk Upfronts, Royalties, Growth, and Says: ‘We Have No Intention To Leave YouTube – via Billboard.biz
- Dolby Says New Technology Will Make Movies Sound More Realistic – via Deadline New York
- Composer makes music from positron trails in cloud chambers – via Wired UK
What did we miss?