What happened in music:tech today?
- We chatted with award-winning video game music composer Mikko Tarmia
From around the web:
- Google, Amazon Among ICANN Applicants For .music Domain – via Billboard.biz
- Apple Will Drop Ping from iTunes – via Rolling Stone: Gear Up
- 93 Percent of Americans Still Listen to Broadcast Radio – via Digital Music News
- Soundrop Earns A Little More Than A Drop In The Bucket – Raises $3 Million – via Startup Weekend
- How Soundrop Is Helping Build the Spotify Economy – via Billboard.biz
- Amazon in Process Of Clearing Music Rights For Cloud – via Billboard.biz
- ‘ChatWithTheBand’ Lets Fans Video-Chat with Bands in Front of Everybody – via evolver.fm
- BeatStars Launches Digital Production Marketplace – via hypebot
What did we miss?