What happened in music:tech today?
From around the web:
- Billboard reports that Rdio is working on a plan to directly compensate artists. Digital Music News isn’t buying it.
- VEVO Sees 600% Increase in Facebook Traffic After Redesign – via TechCrunch
- Developer Explains Why Android Sucks for Some Audio Apps – via evolver.fm
- Digital Music News asked Spotify if they would discuss any of their royalty payments. They wouldn’t.
- A Streaming Music Service You’ve Never Heard Of Has 10.5 Million Active Users – via hypebot
What did we miss?